Ambient Electrical Services Ltd is recruiting for two full-time Electricians to join their team to work on the preparatory construction works for the Canada Water Masterplan. The role will comprise working on the refurbishment of the former Dock Offices as a subcontractor for Mace Construction. These works will preserve the former Dock Offices as an important Grade II listed heritage asset whilst also providing a new ‘Project Hub’ for the Canada Water Masterplan.
You must be a Southwark resident to apply for this position and applicants must be JIB Gold card approved with at least 10 years’ experience. Applicants must possess particular practical, productive and electrical engineering skills with adequate technical supervisory knowledge, whilst also being able to supervise other operatives. Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical systems and components
- Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows electrical codes, drawings, and standards
- Complete required documentation
- Ensure adequate inventory of necessary supplies and parts
- Troubleshoot problems
- Focus more on broad responsibilities than specific tasks
Applications close on 18 January 2021 and full details can be found here.
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV to Suzanne.email@example.com. All Phase 1 construction roles at Canada Water will be paid at least the London Living Wage.